Hi,

While testing the rfnoc_radio_loopback.cpp from the 6af6ac3 commit on master, I
found that if I send a 50 MHz signal on top of a 4 GHz carrier to the SDR, on
the loopback output I just get a 4GHz carrier. I looked into the
rfnoc_radio_loopback.cpp file and found no DDC or DUC blocks. Could this be the
reason for receiving no baseband signal in loopback (no down conversion logic
happening) or am I missing something

Has anyone used this file before? Arguments are as follows

./rfnoc_radio_loopback --rx-freq=4e9 --tx-freq=4e9 --rate=200e6 --spp=600

thanks,

VP