Thanks, I'll give that a try. I thought it might be the FIFO clearing, but
it takes longer than I would expect. There's only 512kB of FIFO, correct?
It takes up to several seconds to finish at a 1 Msps rate.

Restarting the radio before Tx completes causes the radio to enter an
unrecoverable error state. This is a UHD or Firmware bug, correct?

Thanks,
Daniel