Hi Stephan.  Your issue looks similar to one that has been previously
reported.   The Hardware Sustaining Engineering team is currently
investigating.

Would it be possible for you to try powering the GPSDO module from a lab
supply instead of plugging it in to the N210 motherboard and checking if
your issue still persists?
That would help us determine if you are experiencing the same problem.
Another helpful measurement would be to measure the voltage drop of the 6V
wall wart when the GPSDO IS powered by the N210 motherboard.

We will keep you and list updated on the progress of the investigation.

-Robin