From: USRP-users <usrp-users-boun...@lists.ettus.com> on behalf of Marcus D.
Leech via USRP-users <usrp-users@lists.ettus.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2018 9:28:47 PM
To: usrp-users@lists.ettus.com
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] 2955 multiple receivers not working together

On 11/29/2018 02:20 AM, Koyel Das (Vehere) via USRP-users wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to receive signals from antennas connected to two RX2 ports of USRP
2955 R.

But when the frequency sink pops up there is no signal. Also I want to be able

to use 4 receivers of USRP 2955R together in a gnuradio by using 4 ports in a
USRP source. Two

or more not working but one is working fine. Please suggest solutions. Also 2
for 2954R is working correctly.

Regards,

Koyel

Could you perhaps share the flow-graph that you're using.  What version of UHD
are you using?