Has anyone successfully created a new build for an N310 (RFNoC version in
particular)?  I was going to bring it up to date, but seem to be having issues.

I ran: uhd_images_downloader -t sdimg -v
To get the *.sh image for cross-compiling:
oecore-x86_64-cortexa9hf-neon-toolchain-nodistro.0.sh

I then install it like I do for the E310.

I create a src directory and pull down uhd and its sub-module fpga-src.  I've
tried main, master, and UHD-3.13, and they all build fine, but give me issues
later on.  In my cmake I make sure to have -DENABLE_RFNOC=ON and I see it
checked when I run cmake-gui.

I then pull down gnuradio, and build like I normally do.

Lastly, I pull down gr-ettus.  When I run: cmake
-DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=$PREFIX/src/gnuradio/cmake/Toolchains/oe-sdk_cross.cmake
-DENABLE_DOXYGEN=OFF -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr ..

It mostly works and then errors out with:

-- Found PkgConfig:
/opt/gnuradio/N310/sysroots/x86_64-oesdk-linux/usr/bin/pkg-config (found
version "0.29.2")
-- Found UHD:
/opt/gnuradio/N310/sysroots/cortexa9hf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/libuhd.so
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:140 (message):
 RFNoC not found.

See also
"/opt/gnuradio/N310/src/gr-ettus/n310-build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/opt/gnuradio/N310/src/gr-ettus/n310-build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

 In the past, I thought that that usually means uhd was not built properly to
have RFNoC enabled, but it looks to me like it is here.
 Anyone happen to see what I am missing here?