Hi Andrew,

Quick thoughts:
- Are you setting SIMPLE_MODE(0) in the axi_wrapper?
- Are you propagating tuser into and out of the axi_rate_change block?

The axi_rate_change block updates tuser, which the axi_wrapper uses to
create output packets when SIMPLE_MODE is disabled.

Also, have you run in a simulation testbench? Simulation should be able to
expose these issues before targetting hardware to make debugging a bit
easier.

EJ