On 12/27/2018 10:57 AM, Daniel May via USRP-users wrote:
We have an X310 with two UBX-160 daughter cards. Is it possible to set different sample rates for each Tx channel? Seems that setting the sample rate for one channel sets all channels. We're controlling things via a multi_usrp object. The set_tx_rate function has a channel argument, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Thanks,
Daniel

By definition a multi_usrp object is a conceptual "synchronization domain", which requires the same sample rate across all channels.

If you need different rates, use different multi_usrp objects.