Hello all,
I am attempting to build the latest 3.13 branch.

I am encountering an error. It seems simple if I knew where to look:

7>Generating build/timestamp
7>CUSTOMBUILD : error : package directory
'C:martin\uhd_stack_build\uhd_build\python\uhd' does not exist
7>Done building project "pyuhd_library.vcxproj" -- FAILED.

As you can see, there appears to be a typo in the CUSTOMBUILD step for
this target. (there is a missing backslash, C:\martin...) The
directory exists.

However, I have checked the .vcproj but I can't find where this error
is being introduced. Do you know where I should look to fix this?

This error has presented itself in the 3.13 release, as I was able to
compile 3.13.0-rc_ without issue.

Thanks for your help,
Martin Klingensmith