Hi Marcus,

I have one more question, SBX and UBX support phase alignment (phase
synchronization) on certain usrps. Does phase alignment means that after
using timed commands, the phase offset between two front-ends will be
always zero (or very close to zero) or just be a constant which doesn't
vary when we re-tune. I observed that even if we don't use the timed
commands, the phase offset will be fixed after tuning but the offset value
is different for different runs, so I feel confused about the term 'phase
alignment'.

Thanks a lot!

Best
Yang