Hello everyone,

I am having a strange (new) problem where my host machine can not detect
more than one USRP at a time. I recently re-installed everything to update
all devices to 3.13.1.0.

Each of my N310's SFP+0 ports is configured as follows:

MTU: 8000

Address: 192.168.5x/24

Where x is the device number I have assigned (1-9).

What is bizarre is if two N310's are connected to the host, only one shows
up in uhd_find_devices.

Each N310 connects fine on its own. Just plug and play. But attaching more
than one to the server breaks things.

The server is manually configured with a different static ip for each SFP+
port:

192.168.20.2y

Where y is the port number (0-6).

Everything (SD file system, host install, FPGA, ixgbe driver) is up to
date. I can do whatever I want if only one device is attached (SSH, UHD
commands, GNU radio, device_probe).

I'm not sure what to do about this as individually all of them work
perfectly. Any ideas?

Thank you for your time,

Ali