Hi,

I just realized that even one instance of TX_sample_from_file from the
internal Linux is a no go.

In fact I think I was in a thread about this very subject a few months ago.
Someone explicitly said the ARM cpu would be too weak to stream samples.

Even streaming one file at the lowest possible sampling rate got 100%
underflow.

I'm trying to avoid gnuradio for this situation because that would require
borrowing a bunch of laptops and finding some Ethernet to USB adapters.

I guess that is the best option as my FPGA knowledge is too limited to go
down the custom RFNoC route.

Thanks for the help.