As far as I can tell, the LED color hasn't changed. Page 13 has the SFP
status LEDs, which show through the panel above the SFPs. These are green
for link (left, above the SFP) and yellow for activity (right, above the
SFP).

Page 14 has the "LINK" LED, which shows through on the opposite end of the
USRP (next to the RF ports). This one is a RED/GREEN bicolor. I think this
LED is a combination of the PCIe and Ethernet status. Orange is what you
get when both RED and GREEN are on at the same time. I have an X310 on my
desk and this LED varies between red, orange, yellow, and green, depending
on how the LEDs are flashing.

I think the behavior Koyel is seeing is expected and just means there's
data being transferred, assuming Koyel is looking at the LINK LED that's
next to the RF ports.

Thanks,

Wade