On 04/11/2019 10:30 AM, Peng Xie via USRP-users wrote:
Hi,

Recently I bought a N210 and WBX daughterboard, but found the signal is not stable when I receive signal from 1.575GHz. I had a B200mini before but has data lost issue, this is why I bought a N210.

I have confirmed that data does not loss in N210, just signal is not stable. I set frequency to 1575MHz, and sampling rate to 2MHz, signal gain to 30 dB. Every around 8 to 10 seconds, signal power dropped around 12 dB then I have to reacquire signal. I did not see this phenomenon from B200mini (B200mini has data lost or overflow issue).

Anyone has some thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Peng

Was this a brand-new device?

It may be the case that some strong out-of-band signal is causing so-called "de-sense". You might try putting in a filter.