On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 6:09 AM Chintan Patel via USRP-users <
usrp-users@lists.ettus.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On the B210 devices which use the AD9361, what is the granularity on the
> sample rate supported? I know the max sample rate is 61.44MHz, and that the
> BBPLL that drives the ADC sample clock allows for a varying rates, but I am
> trying to find what are the values that are actually supported. In other
> words, if I set rate = 5.2Msps (or any arbitrary number), what determines
> whether I will get that exact rate or a different closest-possible rate?

The code for calculating the BBPLL is here:

https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/blob/7fab6b807ef5b86c97577170b7b5fdc667e3fa20/host/lib/usrp/common/ad9361_driver/ad9361_device.cpp#L1158

Check UG-570 and the BBPLL section for a block diagram, but the code with
the modulus and VCO min/max values should give you at least a decent
understanding of what you can hit with the device.

Brian