USRP Forum,

I am trying to get OpenBTS working with an x310 with UBX160 daughter cards
inside. My test phone can see my network but when I try to connect the
phone fails connection. I also have a B210 that is running on the same
machine that does allow the phone to successfully connect to my fake
network. I have noticed that the sample rate of the x310 cannot go as low
as the sample rate of the GSM protocol so I think this may be a source of
my problems. The sample rate of the B210 can reach the 270.833 KHz rate of
GSM.

My question is has anyone successfully created an OpenBTS network with an
x310 and UBX160 daughter cards. I have seen sources say that the x310 can
work with OpenBTS but have seen conflicting sources on which daughter cards
are compatible.

http://openbts.org/w/index.php?title=Ettus_Research_USRP  this source says
the UBX is not supported

https://kb.ettus.com/OpenBTS This sources says the UBS is supported

Any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Andrew Toomey