I don't think updating the FPGA from the root of the N300 is the way to fix
this.

Use your host machine to have a normal connection to the N300 via Ethernet
management port (DHCP or static IP).

Once you have a connection that functions (uhd_find_devices executed from
host or test with 'ping' command), update the FPGA by executing
uhd_image_loader from the host.

The SFP+ ports do not have a traditional "NIC" chip. The hardware
controller 'lives' on the FPGA. Because both are non-functioning and
internal root uhd_find_devices has no idea what device it is, I believe
your current FPGA image is corrupted.

No worrying though. Just re-flash the FPGA from a host machine and all
should be fine.