> This task should be performed in B210 (I guess, ethernet MAC is drived
> by FPGA in here).

The B210 is a USB3 device ... there is no ethernet anywhere in there.

> So, how can i start to this task ? Where can i find an
> example or some information to drive built-in ethernet MAC in FPGA ? It
> will be appreciated, if you can give a point to start.

Hire someone ...
Sorry, but it's one of those "If you have to ask, you're not
qualified". You're going to need FPGA design experience, embedded
software experience including linux kernel, electronics design
experience ...
That's easily a few man-month of work for an engineer already
experienced in all those domains.

Cheers,

     Sylvain