Hi Robert,

Thanks for the feedback!

> Do you plan to provide pre-built FPGA images containing Theseus Cores in
the future for certain USRP devices? I guess this would make it even easier
for first time users and would well suit the "batteries included" concept.

I've been considering this idea for a while now. I really like the concept
of having a few prebuilt bitstreams available, especially for usrp users
who maybe haven't gotten into rfnoc or FPGA builds.

On the other hand, I'd need a license to build images for the relevant
targets, and I'm afraid I don't have access to a license I can use in that
capacity. Also the permutations of cores and devices gets pretty large to
support.

So before I chase this idea down any further, I'm curious if there's
broader interest in having prebuilt downloadable bitstreams with a wider
selection of rfnoc cores... As a quick audience poll: anyone interested?
And what devices/configurations would you most like to see?

EJ