OK, maybe based on my last email (which crossed yours I think).  The addr flag
doesn't seem to work at all with the uhd_usrp_probe on the E310 (at least my
version).

________________________________
From: Nate Temple <nate.tem...@ettus.com>
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2019 12:37 PM
To: Jason Matusiak
Cc: Marcus D Leech; Philip Balister; Ettus Mail List
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] E320 hogging the network

Hi Jason,

For what its worth, I haven't personally ran this exact combo (E310 w/ UHD 3.11
and E320 w/ 3.14) on the same subnet, but I have ran two N320's on the same
subnet (192.168.10.2 and 192.168.10.3, both with 3.14). I did run into the
issue where probing in embedded mode would pickup the other device first, but
when providing a localhost addr, it worked as expected. I could use both
devices from a common host in network mode.

Trying the E320/E310 on different subnets would be worth a try.

I'll open an internal issue on our bug tracker for this, there is likely
improvements we can make to the device discovery.

Regards,
Nate Temple

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 9:22 AM Jason Matusiak