Hi,

According to this link (https://kb.ettus.com/X300/X310) the baselink RFNoC X310
image should use <25% of the available LUTs. However, my build uses more than
50% with a single DDC using the same UHD release:

./uhd_image_builder.py ddc -d x310 -t X310_RFNOC_HG -m 8 --fill-with-fifos.

The DDC should not require >25% of the available LUTS, so am i missing
something? Should I be using an alternative to the X310_RFNOC_HG base image to
achieve this utilisation.
I really need that 25% of LUTS for my design so any guidance would be
gratefully received.

Thanks,

Andy
X300/X310 - Ettus Knowledge Base<https://kb.ettus.com/X300/X310>
Device Overview. The Ettus Research USRP X310 is a high-performance, scalable
software defined radio (SDR) platform for designing and deploying next
generation wireless communications systems.
kb.ettus.com