Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for your message. As you said, I am just trying to
get the equivalent of "tx_samples_from_file." I will just need to
pushing half of the data in the file to each antenna. I will look into
the cpp file you pointed me to.

Over 10 years ago, I spent one summer on the first generation of USRP
(I still have it in my office) and got MU-MIMO to work with 2 tx
antennas and 2 single antenna receivers. Things have changed since and
I have some catch up to do.

Thanks,
Zhenghao