Hello Kirsten,

I remember getting the same error message while developing a custom RFNoC block. I found the problem to be caused by the corresponding xml file which is located in the grc folder. I am not sure what part of the file exactly caused the error message (maybe the ordering of the parameters or tags within the parameters) but I eventually solved it by replacing the file with the xml file from a working block and modifying that one.

Best regards,
Lars