Hi,
I want to compile and install one of the existing example scripts that are
located in */rfnoc/src/uhd/host/examples/*.
As a first step, I decided to use existing CMakeLists.txt for init_usrp.

However, after calling in */rfnoc/src/uhd/host/examples/init_usrp*

*cmake ../*

I get error:

*CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:52 (UHD_INSTALL):  Unknown CMake command
"UHD_INSTALL".CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:  No
cmake_minimum_required command is present.  A line of code such as
cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.3)*...