Hello Steve:

In the UHD 3.14 release series, RFNoC requires the use of Xilinx Vivado
version 2017.4.  In the UHD 3.15 release series, RFNoC will require the use
of Xilinx Vivado version 2018.3.  Other versions of Vivado have not been
tested and are not supported.  Please note that 3.15.0.0 has not been
released yet.  I would suggest that you continue using the 3.14 release
series until 3.15.0.0 is available, and this will allow you to continue
using Vivado 2017.4.  Your Xilinx license should allow you to install and
use multiple versions of Vivado.  Please let me know if you have any
further questions.

--Neel Pandeya