Dear all,

I'm building a new poky yocto image with gnuradio and uhd pre-installed for
a wandboard, and I'm using meta-sdr (sumo) layer, and I'm bitbaking a
gnuradio-dev-image.
And the problem is,
1- when I used the default recipes in meta-sdr sumo branch, uhd package
gives a compilation error.
2- then I changed to uhd 3.13 but I kept all recipes in sumo branch as the
same, after doing this, bitbake gives no errors, but after finishing, I
didn't find any uhd installed.
3- I've tried many things for example,
         - I add "uhd" to PACKAGECONFIG in gnuradio core recipe.
         - I've created a new image recipe (gnuradio-custom-image.bb) where
I manually add uhd and uhd-examples in "CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL".
         - I changed all meta-sdr to "master" branch and I faced a
integration problem with other layers as they are all "sumo" branch.
4- in all my trails I always get a gnuradio package with gr-uhd missing.

I hope I was missing something, and it's easy to solve.
please I need help with this,
thanks in advance