Hi all,

I'm using two X310, each with two TwinRX daughterboards, connected to a host
via two 10Gbit SFP+ links per X310. The host machine runs UHD 3.14.1.1 using
DPDK on ubuntu 18.04.

When applying a CW (2.44 GHz) signal at the input of all 8 ports and running
rx_samples_to_file for all channels, occasionally, the obtained IQ data does
not contain the applied signal. This happens randomly, in about 50 % of the
cases, only on the TwinRX RX1 channels and only on three out of four TwinRX
daughterboards.

I tried to debug the problem and it turns out that in those cases the LO1 of
the affected channels cannot be observed at 3.69 GHz as expected, but rather
around 3.25 GHz.
The UHD API, however, claims that everything is in best order when reading back
the LO values. Inserting delays after setting the frequency values as
recommended does not help, either.
All LO sources are set to "internal".

Any ideas what could be the issue here? Thanks!

Regards,
Daniel