Hello

I tried capturing GSM 900 band at a sample rate of 25e6 centered at 947.4e6 and
stored in a file. Then on the captured data I tried shifting 935.2e6 to the
center and perform a low pass filter samples out followed by a re-sampler to
get 200e3 samples out. But I think the spectrum shifting is not wroking as it
should be I am following the following link for spectrum shifting
https://dsp.stackexchange.com/a/1993. I am using twinrx with 10gig sfp,
UHD_3.13.1.0-0-unknown, ubuntu 16.04 and liquid dsp for signal processing.
[https://cdn.sstatic.net/Sites/dsp/img/apple-touch-i...@2.png?v=e0439310c223]<https://dsp.stackexchange.com/a/1993>
fft - How to shift the frequency spectrum? - Signal Processing Stack
Exchange<https://dsp.stackexchange.com/a/1993>
Stack Exchange network consists of 175 Q&A communities including Stack
Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn,
share their knowledge, and build their careers.. Visit Stack Exchange
dsp.stackexchange.com
Please let me know, where I might be going wrong.

BR
Snehasish