Hi!

We are using multiples N320 (UHD 3.14) and we want to synchronize our setup
using the White Rabbit protocol and using the N320 as the WR Slave and the
Master being an OPNT Switch.

We have to be able to stream the IQ over the QSFP+ port (seen as sfp0) and use
the SFP0 as the WR input so we have the XQ image loaded.

However, when setting sfp0 as the time_source, I get an error saying I need the
WX image. I checked the "MPM/periph_manager/n3xx" python code and saw it only
checks for the WX (line 692 of the 3.14 UHD on github). Is this normal?

If not, can I patch it by adding the XQ string to the "sfp_time_source_images",
pack it and only replace the MPM package or should I totally rebuild UHD and
flash my SD?

Thank you in advance for your answer!

David Truan