Hi Adrià,
If you are trying to use 'timed' commands, perhaps the problem is the
signal generator block.  If I remember correctly, this block does not
support timed commands.  This means that the resulting data stream will not
include a time stamp and thus if you try to tune the DDC or DUC using a
timed command, it will delay the command until the appropriate time stamp
is seen (which will never occur in your case).  If you are not using timed
commands, then just ignore this....
Rob