From: Sam Reiter <sam.rei...@ettus.com>
Sent: 18 February 2020 16:04
To: si...@sdr-radio.com
Cc: usrp-users <usrp-users@lists.ettus.com>
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] UHD v4 Compiled

Simon,

The current UHD 4 on master is not a released version, so be patient if you run
into any snags. That being said, you should be good to compile and run on
Windows. I put together a guide a little while ago for building on Windows. It
will almost certainly need some massaging for 4.0, but feel free to message me
directly at supp...@ettus.com <mailto:supp...@ettus.com>  if you need build
assistance. I'll try to roll that into a later version of the build
instructions:

https://kb.ettus.com/Building_and_Installing_the_USRP_Open_Source_Toolchain_(UHD_and_GNU_Radio)_on_Windows

All that being said, if you want to run on a released version, I'd recommend
building the 3.15.LTS branch.

Sam Reiter

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 3:18 AM Simon G4ELI via USRP-users