Hey all,

So I need some direction for what I am trying to do as I am not sure that it is
even possible. We are using machine learning in the project I am working on,
and would like to incorporate that into GNURadio if possible. So I am currently
using an anaconda environment set up with python3.7 and Tensorflow GPU 2.0 for
the machine learning development. I would like to set up an installation for
UHD with RFNoC and GNURadio 3.8 using this conda environment such that it uses
python3.7 and has all of the python libraries that the conda environment does
(like Tensorflow GPU 2.0). Can anyone point me in the right direction for
guides that can help me achieve this or instruct me directly? Is this even
possible? Would I have to just set up UHD with the Python API to integrate
Tensorflow GPU 2.0 into the script? Any and all insight/information on this
topic would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Jerrid