Hey Jeff,

What type of GPS antenna are you using? 3.3V or 5V? If it's compatible with
X310 & other USRPs, I would imagine you'll be good to go with the E320...
Do you see the locked / unlocked status change between consecutive runs of
something like gpsmon on the E320?

There were some early-ish runs of the E320 that are eligible for a GPSDO
rework, feel free to send supp...@ettus.com a direct email with your E320's
serial number and I can see if yours is one of the affected units.

Sam Reiter