Hi Rob,

I wanted to give you a quick update. I was able to reproduce the issue you
found. There were two problems.

First, the example you shared calls play_halt() for the replay block each
time replay is stopped. This basically stops it as soon as possible, even
if that means it can't send a final packet with EOB. The DUC needs the EOB
to start/stop cleanly or else the timestamps the DUC generates aren't
correct when the next set of data comes through.

The second problem I found is part of some known issues that are already
fixed in UHD 4.0. I'm going to add these fixes to 3.15 since I know there
was a lot of interest in the Replay block in 3.15. So once these fixes
appear, you should be able to remove the call the play_halt() and the
example will work as expected.

Thanks,

Wade