Hi Everyone,

I would like to use the B200 mini-i to receive and transmit radio signals
with as little delay as possible. I tried this using GNU Radio, but it
turns out the latency caused by the communication buses is too long, so I'd
like to program the FPGA inside the hardware to achieve the best
performance.  I found the firmware source on github, I managed to install
ISE 14.7 Webpack on Linux Mint 19 and the program(ISE) is running fine.
The problem from here on is that I have very little experience with FPGA
programming and no experience with the ISE. Can you guys point me to some
tutorial maybe or has anyone modified the firmware on the FPGA? I would
appreciate the help!

Thanks,
Tibor