On 07/21/2020 02:20 AM, Hai Nguyen via USRP-users wrote:

I'm kinda confused (and curious!) why it is not possible to spawn multiple threads for multiple streamers. This was not happening with B210s, but just when I started to work with the X310s. I will be appreciate for further info about this behavior.

-Hai

This should totally be possible.

Some clarifying questions:

Are you creating a multi_usrp object for each USRP, or are you creating a single multi_usrp object with multiple streamers coming out of that object?

Is this on Linux or Windows?

Are the USRPs on the same, or different, network interfaces?