On 07/21/2020 03:15 PM, Stephen Spears via USRP-users wrote:
Hi there,

I have a question about using the LFRX and LFTX daughterboards together. I tried contacting Ettus through their website, but received no response, so I thought I might find answers here instead. I need to do both RX and TX at low frequencies (<30 MHz), but according to the Ettus website, there is no combined TX/RX daughterboard for this range. I am wondering if I need separate N200s for each board, or if there is a way to fit both in a single N200. I ask this because the boards LFRX and LFTX boards look significantly smaller on the website (https://www.ettus.com/product-categories/rf-daughterboards/page/2/) than the combined RX/TX boards. If any of you have experience using these boards, please let me know whether using a single N200 is possible.

Thanks,
Stephen Spears