Hi Marcus,

thanks for your prompt answer.

I don't have a PPS signal readily available. Would a 10MHz reference suffice as well?

Do I get rid of this issue if I use a GPSDO? We have the hardware (antennas + modules) available but no GPS signal in our lab.

Besides, I was really hoping that one USRP would sync itself.

A note on documentation: All the info etc. I could find in old mailing list posts and EttusKB always refer to multiple USRPs but never mention multiple daughterboards on one USRP. It would be really helpful to add a more prominent note there.

Cheers
Johannes