From: USRP-users <usrp-users-boun...@lists.ettus.com> on behalf of Koyel Das
(Vehere) via USRP-users <usrp-users@lists.ettus.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2020 8:21:01 PM
To: Marcus Müller <marcus.muel...@ettus.com>; 'USRP-users@lists.ettus.com'
<usrp-users@lists.ettus.com>
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] Data rate using usrp and grc

Hi Marcus,

I don’t know what system features would ensure a 6 gbps continuous data
reception and storage from usrp. I only know we have 10 gbps servers so I was
asking if that is not enough to ensure that data rate or something more is
needed. I was expecting the system requirements to be outlined for the
mentioned data rate.

Regards,
Koyel