From: Marcus D. Leech <patchvonbr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 9:18:29 PM
To: Koyel Das (Vehere) <koyel....@vehere.com>; usrp-users@lists.ettus.com
<usrp-users@lists.ettus.com>
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] Incorrect data from usrp 2955

On 08/21/2020 08:47 AM, Koyel Das (Vehere) wrote:
Hi Marcus,

In order to see if single channel of usrp is giving correct phase, I will
transmit a qpsk signal using one usrp and receive using the usrp under test.
The qpsk signal should appear same in receiver as in transmitter and that will
confirm if single channel is working fine. Attached is the flowgraph for qpsk
signal generator. I have a doubt that “Random Source” block is not accepting
any datatype other than “byte” else the connection is getting red and “USRP
Sink” is not accepting anything other than “complex float”. In between is the
“Constellation Modulator” block. The connections are showing compatible (please
refer the attached flowgraph). Perhaps "Constellation Modulator" is sending out
data as "complex float" to "USRP Sink" otherwise how can the two blocks be
compatible?

So can I expect usrp sink will get correct data and not deform the data out of
“Constellation Modulator” to some incorrect data, since "Random Source" is
sending "Byte" and "USRP Sink" is receiving "complex float"? Means is the
flowgraph correct taking all datatypes into consideration?

I am also attaching the grc files of transmitter and receiver.

Regards,
Koyel

Neither of your attached .grc files have anything useful in them...

When I said "check sanity of individual channels", I wasn't concerned with
phase--only that they were grossly "sane".  When you inject
  a signal in to them, do the resulting signals have the correct attributes?
Is the SNR roughly correct, etc?

From: USRP-users
<usrp-users-boun...@lists.ettus.com><mailto:usrp-users-boun...@lists.ettus.com>
on behalf of Koyel Das (Vehere) via USRP-users
<usrp-users@lists.ettus.com><mailto:usrp-users@lists.ettus.com>