Ok. Thanks for the info.

Regards
Snehasish

________________________________
From: Marcus D Leech <patchvonbr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2020 4:46:23 AM
To: Snehasish Kar <snehasish....@live.com>
Cc: Martin Braun <martin.br...@ettus.com>; usrp-users@lists.ettus.com
<USRP-users@lists.ettus.com>
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] USRP sensitivity

You did need to use a known calibration source.

You’d need to build a calibration table over your expected operating parameter
space, including:

Frequency
Gain
Sample rate
Analog bandwidth setting (if applicable)

The I/Q samples will be linearly proportional over a goodly chunk of the input
dynamic range. They will differ from linear at the bottom and top of the range.

Lab instruments line spectrum analysers typically have this done at the
factory, using expensive calibration sources. They must be recalibrated
regularly.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 8, 2020, at 5:08 PM, Snehasish Kar via USRP-users