Hi Rob,
Thank you once again for answering my question!

I have one more question?

Did you change anything in the default FPGA image, in order to be able to
sustain a maximum 125 MS/s for 4 channels on N310, or 200 MS/s for 2
channels on  X310?

By looking into x310_rfnoc_image_core.yml and the same is for
n310_rfnoc_image_core.yml, I can notice that replay is connected over the
crossbar to DUC.
The Connection would look something like
PCIe -> CrossBarSwitch ->* Replay -> CrossBarSwitch *-> DUC -> Radio.

I can imagine that it would be more efficient to connect Replay directly to
the DUC.
PCIe -> CrossBarSwitch ->* Replay -> DUC -*> Radio.

However, I am not sure, would  that work with the new design due to the
clock domain crossings?

Kind Regards,

EMil