Is anyone else using meta-ettus-v4.0.0.0 yet?  if so, have you had any
issues with libfftw?

Using the image on an E310, adding a single OOT module (gr-ais) and trying
to run an app distributed with it, the app segfaults.  To further
troubleshoot, I added gdb and it comes back with the following.  I have a
separate development host that has gnuradio 3.8 setup using pybombs and do
not experience this issue there.

Thread 1 "python3" received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0xb6947836 in ?? () from /usr/lib/libfftw3f.so.3

To compile, I've needed to override PYTHON_EXECUTABLE as it points to a
non-existent path in /home/oe-builder.... in
/usr/lib/cmake/gnuradio/GnuradioConfig.cmake.  To run I also needed to
define LD_EXPORT_PATH pointing to /usr/local/lib/.

Thanks in advance.