Saptarshi,

Ok, I see, you did not set set analog filter bandwidth of your USRP to 5 MHz but your signal has 5 MHz bandwidth. This, in combination with the 20 MHz MCR should then be absolutely fine.

I'm still not sure how you are trying to detect your signal. Maybe you could share the relevant parts of you flow-graph here?

I just tested what I thing you are doing (see attached image of flow-graph) and as far as I can tell, it is working as expected. I'm feeding in a tone at 2.48 GHz on channel A and a tone at 2.475 GHz on channel B. After the message strobe triggered
(pmt.to_pmt({"chan":0, "lo_freq":2.475e9, "dsp_freq": -5e6}))
I receive both tones just fine.
I'm using GNU Radio 3.8.2 and UHD 3.15.

Cheers,
Julian