Hi Mark,

This is curious. If I recall, someone else was having trouble with -g, but
it worked for me last time I tried it. I will try it again to see if I can
reproduce anything. In the meantime, you can run rfnoc_image_builder and
make in separate steps. See if this works:

# Generate the build files only; don't build the image
rfnoc_image_builder -y e320_my_fpga.yml -t E320_1G --generate-only
# Build the image with the GUI
make E320_1G GUI=1

Thanks,

Wade