Aaron,

Yes, that is the solution.  I saw that when looking at another YAML file in the source folders.  That is a typo in AN-400 that should probably be fixed.  In the section describing adding a FFT block to the receive chain:

   clk_domains:
     # As before, we still connect our FFT block to the clock domain
     - { srcblk: _device_, srcport: ce, dstblk: fft0, dstport: ce }

srcport: ce should be srcport: rfnoc_chdr

It's obvious now but first time through it tripped me up.

Thanks for your help.
Mike