Hi Julian,

There is an AXI4-Lite to CtrlPort bridge, but I don't think there's a
CtrlPort to AXI4-Lite bridge, which I think is what you need. You can of
course write your own. A basic bridge would be pretty simple. You can take
a look at the AXI4-Lite to CtrlPort bridge here:

https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/blob/master/fpga/usrp3/lib/control/axil_ctrlport_master.v

Thanks,

Wade