Rob,

Thanks for the feedback! I like your suggestions. In fact, the bypass
option is one that we've discussed a few times, since it would be very
useful for debug and would allow some blocks to be statically routed that
currently use the crossbar. We definitely want to make things easier for
users. Please continue to share suggestions you have.

Thanks!

Wade