On 2021-08-24 2:16 p.m., thebouleoffo...@gmail.com wrote:

This is maybe a dumber question, but is there a way to use those functions if I’m using gnuradio / gr-ettus? The rfnoc graph is created by:

rfnoc_graph = ettus.rfnoc_graph(uhd.device_addr(“,”.join((‘‘,’’))))

Where uhd in this context is from the gnuradio library. I’ve been digging through the gr-ettus source code to figure out where it eventually gets back to the real uhd library, which appears to be in ettus_swig.py, but then I’m not sure where to go from there. Is there a way to use the real uhd library with an rfnoc_graph that’s already been created by gr-ettus?

Not sure.

I know that in gr-uhd, there's a "catch all" get_device function that gets you access to the underlying multi_usrp object:

https://www.gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr_1_1uhd_1_1usrp__block.html#a4c3da4cab1096663ff720d3eb134927e