Dear usrp community,

I am working on OAI code to implement 5G SA using usrp b210. The uhd
installation is done with source installation using ninja.
UHD version : UHD_3.15.0.0
I get the following crash error, when I run the gnb:

[NR_PHY]   Number of bad PUCCH received: 0
[HW]   [recv] received 8604 samples out of 23040
[ERROR] [[HW]   ERROR_CODE_BAD_PACKET

STREAMER[PHY]   rx_rf: Asked for 23040 samples, got 8604 from USRP
] [PHY]   problem receiving samples
The receive packet handler caught a value exception.
ValueError: bad vrt header or packet fragment
U[HW]   [recv] received 0 samples out of 23040
[HW]   ERROR_CODE_TIMEOUT

[PHY]   rx_rf: Asked for 23040 samples, got 0 from USRP
[PHY]   problem receiving samples
LLLLLLLLLLLLterminate called after throwing an instance of 'uhd::io_error'
  what():  EnvironmentError: IOError: usb rx6 transfer status:
LIBUSB_TRANSFER_ERROR
Aborted

Also after the crash, when I try to run :

uhd_usrp_probe
[INFO] [UHD] linux; GNU C++ version 7.5.0; Boost_106501;
UHD_3.15.0.HEAD-0-gaea0e2de
[ERROR] [USB] USB open failed: insufficient permissions.
See the application notes for your device.

Error: LookupError: KeyError: No devices found for ----->
Empty Device Address

---------------------------------------- unpluging the usb cable and then
it is ok, but the crash happens whenever I run the gnb.
But I also tried adding udev rules from
https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_transport.html#transport_usb_udev  but
unfortunately still the same.

Please suggest some solution. Thank you in advance!

WR,
Gokul