Ahhh, I missed the “full rate” definition, thanks so much for clarifying ☹

From: Wade Fife <wade.f...@ettus.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 9, 2022 9:24 AM
To: Marcus D. Leech <patchvonbr...@gmail.com>
Cc: usrp-users@lists.ettus.com
Subject: [USRP-users] Re: Potential X410 issue

External Email Alert

This email has been sent from an account outside of the BAE Systems network.
Please treat the email with caution, especially if you are requested to click
on a link, decrypt/open an attachment, or enable macros.  For further
information on how to spot phishing, access “Cybersecurity OneSpace Page” and
report phishing by clicking the button “Report Phishing” on the Outlook toolbar.

Hi Bob,

This is expected with the CG_400 because it does not have the DDC/DUC blocks
due to the high resource requirements for handling 500 Msps. If you want 500
Msps, use CG_400. If you want 250 Msps or lower, use X4_200 (or another _200
variant). Take a look at the FPGA image flavors in the X410 manual for an
overview.

https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_usrp_x4xx.html#x4xx_updating_fpga_types

Wade

On Wed, Jun 8, 2022 at 3:08 PM Marcus D. Leech